[Ouretail] Resume Workshop and T-Shirts

Cronin, Kate kc260108 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:16:36 EST 2013

Retail Majors/Minors,

I hope that you all had a great sibs weekend!

This is is just a reminder email that Professional Retail Leaders will be hosting a Resume Workshop tomorrow (Tuesday, February 12th) at 6:15 pm in Grover W320. Professor RayeCarol Cavender will be giving a presentation about resumes and cover letters as well as giving some interview tips. Please bring either a copy of your resume or your laptop computer so that you may work on your resume during the workshop. Members of Professional Retail Leaders will be helping people during the workshop to better their resumes.

On another note, Professional Retail Leaders will also be selling t-shirts for the major this week. Again, the t-shirts are long-sleeve crew neck and will be a dark grey with white writing. Members will be going around to all retail classes this week to have people sign up and pay for their shirts. If you are interested, please bring your $15 to class. If you are not currently enrolled in any retail classes, but still would like to purchase a shirt, feel free to contact me at the email address below and I'd be happy to meet up with you and collect your money and size.

Thanks and have a great Week 5!

Sincerely,

Professional Retail Leaders

Contact Information: