[Ouretail] Retail Merchandising T-Shirts

Cronin, Kate kc260108 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 6 16:56:03 EST 2013

Hello Again Retail Majors and Minors,

Hope Week 4 is going well. My name is Kate Cronin and I am a member of Professional Retail Leaders here on campus. I know we sent you an email earlier this week regarding our Resume Workshop which will be held next Tuesday, February 12th, but I am sending you this email to tell you about t-shirts that we have created for the major.

As many of you know last year, Professional Retail Leaders took it upon themselves to create t-shirts for our major. With the success of last year's shirts, we've decided to sell shirts again this year. The shirts will be long-sleeve crew neck with white writing. I have a attached images of the shirts to this email so that you can see what they will look like. The front will say "RFPD Ohio University" and the back will say "Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development" in the shape of a mannequin form. The shirts will be sold for $15 a piece and we are asking that you pay upfront so that we order the correct amount. Sizes for the shirts will be unisex S - XL.

If you decided to come to the Resume Workshop, we will be taking orders and collecting money there. However, if you are unable to come to the workshop, members of Professional Retail Leaders will be coming to retail classes later next week (Wednesday & Thursday) to take orders and collect money as well. The cut off date for ordering will be next Friday, February 15th.

If you have any questions or concerns or want to pay one of our members outside of class, please feel free to contact me via email: kc260108 at ohio.edu

Thanks for your time and we hope you all decide to support the major with a new shirt!

Sincerely,

Professional Retail Leaders