[Ouretail] Resume and Cover Letter Workshop

Cronin, Kate kc260108 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 19:38:40 EST 2013

Attention All Retail Majors,

With the Career Fair fast approaching and students starting to look for full-time positions and internships, Professional Retail Leaders would like to offer you a leg up on all things professional.  PRL is offering a Resume and Cover Letter Workshop which will be held next Tuesday, February 12th at 6:15pm in Grover Center Room W320.

Professor RayeCarol Cavender will be speaking during the workshop and giving a presentation on resumes and cover letters as they pertain to the Retail Major. Please bring your resume and cover letter so that we can help you work out the kinks and make corrections during the workshop. Keep in mind that this will be completely interactive and we urge you to bring your laptop or a hard copy along with any questions that you may have.

Feel free to contact Kate Cronin (contact information is below) with any questions or concerns you may have about the event. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity as it will benefit you for the Career Fair and give you more information on some career paths in retail.

Thank you and we hope to see you all next Tuesday.

-Professional Retail Leaders

Kate Cronin
kc260108 at ohio.edu