[Ouretail] Fashion Focus Groups

See, Taylor ts372009 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:20:16 EDT 2013

Hello, Fashion Students!

My name is Taylor See, and I am an intern at the Recycled Wardrobe on Court Street. The store is going through a MAJOR transitional period right now by switching from selling gently-used clothing to selling 100% fashion-forward, retail clothing. This is a HUGE change, and we are asking for your help in navigating through it!

Today (April 25), Friday, and Saturday, we will be hosting a series of focus groups in which we will ask questions to collect student opinions on everything from clothing offerings to price points to store name and  window display—but to do this successfully, we need participants! Because of the store’s unique current state, this is a wonderful opportunity to help bring the styles that YOU want to Court Street, as well as help out a local business!

In return, you’ll receive 10% off your next purchase from us, community service hours, AND the chance to be featured as a model in our upcoming ad campaign!

The sessions are:
Thursday:  4-5, 5-6, and 6-7
Friday: 1-2, 2-3, and 3-4
Saturday: 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5

To RSVP, please reply to this email with your name, year in school, and which session you would like to attend no later than an hour prior to the session you are planning on attending. Hope to see you there!

Taylor A. See

College of Education and Human Services
Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development

Intern, The Recycled Wardrobe

External Relations Assistant, Russ College of Engineering & Technology

Account Manager & Creative Consultant, Ohio ThinkDesign

Production Director, Ohio University Ad Club NSAC
Vice President, S.T.A.R.S.
OUIA Scholar

Class of 2013