[Ouretail] FW: AmericasMart Internship/Fashion Office

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 26 09:15:51 EDT 2012

INTERNSHIPS!! At the Atlanta Apparel Mart (AmericasMart)...

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0569

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image003.png at 01CD9BC7.865CD380]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.