[Ouretail] FW: Buckle - OU career fair

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 25 06:29:18 EDT 2012

Hello RFPD students....

Please be sure to attend the Career Fair today!

The Buckle (and others) will be there, and will be intervieing for internship/ management training program . See alum Kim Stalder Datkulak's note (below)

- Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Engagement and Outreach
133 McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701

phone: 740.593.0253
fax: 740.593.0284
Skype: ann.paulins
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America