[Ouretail] Professional Retail Leaders Applications

Cronin, Kate kc260108 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:06:38 EDT 2012

Happy week 9 Retail Majors,

I am just writing a follow up email to remind and encourage you all to consider applying to become a member of Professional Retail Leaders. This is a great organization that really provides hands-on interactions with students within the retail major. We work to promote the retail major and are able to plan events and activities that we feel the major would benefit the most from. If this interests you, please apply!

We are looking for students with a recommended 3.0 GPA and we will need a copy of your most recent DARS as well as a letter of intent (doesn't need to be more than a page) about why you want to join PRL. The deadline is this Wednesday, October 24 and you can drop your applications off to Michelle Price's office in Grover on the first floor. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. My contact information is below. Thanks and have a great week!

Sincerely,

Kate Cronin
Vice President of Professional Retail Leaders

Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education & Human Services
kc260108 at ohio.edu
(937)-604-0625