[Ouretail] FW: American Eagle Outfitters Student Employment Opportunity

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:50:51 EDT 2012

Please consider applying for this opportunity:

We are hiring a Visual Merchandising team as well as sales associates! Availabilities for these positions are flexible but include most weekends during November and December. Visual Merchandising team members will have the opportunity to do floorsets, including learning about bustform styling, compelling marketing placement, and following planograms and visual standards. Sales Associates will have to opportunity to build merchandise sales, as well as gaining experience selling our Loyalty and Credit programs.

Our discount on AE and Aerie merchandise is one of the best in the industry, and during holiday we offer sales competitions with great benefits. In the past these rewards have included free merchandise and gift cards from companies such as Starbucks, iTunes, and Subway.

Please have any interested students forward a resume to ajgrueser at gmail.com and in the email body, include any time off they would need for holidays, as well as what position they would be interested in.

My store also offers training in AE's Emerging Leaders program, and is willing to take PAID in-store interns! This is a great way for students to get their foot in the door if they are interested in working for AE. My district manager is very approachable and willing to help our employees advance in our company. Thank you so much!

Anna J. Grueser
Assistant Store Manager
American Eagle Outfitters #234
(W) 304.485.9101