[Ouretail] FW: Job opportunity for students with Dillard's

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue May 8 06:39:07 EDT 2012

Laura Pawelec (recent graduate of RFPD) shares a job opportunity in the Cleveland area (see below)...

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu

The best student-centered learning experience in America