[Ouretail] FW: Intern in Cinti for Fall semester

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu May 3 07:22:43 EDT 2012

RFPD students...

Molly Doyle is seeking an INTERN in her Cincinatti, OH office (division of Cejon/Wholesale Sales Rep) for FALL 2012 semester.

Please send your resume and direct inquiries to Molly (her contact info is below).

Please also let me know of your interest (you can copy me on what you send Molly).

This is a great opportunity... particularly for someone who wants to intern in Ohio!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America