[Ouretail] Survey on Consumer Behavior

Moran, Brittanie bm457804 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 30 16:31:25 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone!

I am a second year graduate student in the Apparel, Textiles, and Merchandising program. I am finishing up my thesis on consumer behavior and require student participation. This study is focused on the relationship between intelligence and consumer decisions in online purchases.

I am looking for female participants.

Taking a few moments to take this survey will help me greatly and also add to the growing field of consumer behavior.

If you decide to proceed, the survey should take less than 10 minutes. If you would like more information, do not hesitate to contact me directly with your questions or simply follow the link below that corresponds to the 1st letter of your LAST name.

Last name starts with A-C

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0rdNr9lb1fErR6k

Last name starts with D-F

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d4jNt9G7UvEvKgA

Last name starts with G-I

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0GPNqmF4OP37w1e

Last name starts with J-L

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_74fSLl3AUH5bjVO

Last name starts with M-O

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5dsJfjaPkV7W7UU

Last name starts with P-R

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_08r7CTA9bWtnlTC

Last name starts with S-V

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1CbstCKmldWMMmg

Last name starts with W-Z

http://ohed.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cuMSXBMuyudmrLS

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Brittanie Moran
Graduate Student, Apparel, Textiles, and Merchandising
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
bm457804 at ohio.edu
740-294-8280