[Ouretail] FW: Graduating Seniors

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 29 06:48:56 EDT 2012

Opportunity at A&F; respond directly to Andre Lozano if interested...

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu

The best student-centered learning experience in America