[Ouretail] part-time work experience/internship

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sun Jun 10 12:54:17 EDT 2012

Some of you might find this a good fit for the RFPD 399A (that will be 3910 in Fall on semesters)...

Dr. P

ps - if you are interested, please contact Ashley Sanyal directly at ashley at jennyyoo.com<mailto:ashley at jennyyoo.com>
V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America