[Ouretail] Extended deadline for registration for NYC Fashion Week Trip

Williams, Lisa willial6 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 11 14:14:10 EDT 2012

I just got permission today from the department chair to extend the deadline for accepting deposits for registration for the NYC Fashion Week Study tour to August 31.

After this date, no more registrations can be taken because we will be purchasing airline tickets. Even though the trip is in February, I will not be able to add anyone after August 31. So, if you are still considering the trip or have questions, please let me know.

If you have a conflicting class during the scheduled fall meeting time or will be on your internship you can still register for the trip and we will approach things differently in the fall.

Lisa