[Ouretail] FW: Leadership Programs From the Amanda J. Cunningham Leadership Center

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 18 10:29:49 EST 2012

These leadership activities are really worth doing! (check out the opportunities)...
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image002.png at 01CCD5CC.1B585440]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.