[Ouretail] FW: Maurices paid summer internship

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:54:16 EST 2012

Hi RFPD students....

Maurices in ATHENS is very interesting in building relationships with us for INTERNS!!!

Hollly Poole, the manager at Athens Maurices will speak in Dr. Cone's 299 class on Friday March 9 at noon (I'm guessing other are welcome; check with Dr. Cone if you want to attend). She would like to set up interviews for internships that day.

Please let me know if you are interested!  I will put flyers about the program in the E160 suite where there are little tables and chairs for waiting.... please stop by to look!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America