[Ouretail] Macy's College Relations guest at OU

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 3 06:19:20 EST 2012

Hi OURetail subscribers,
Charae Parks shared this with me -- please consider attending; great networking and career search/exploration opportunity...
Tuesday February 7 at 6 pm
(see below):

Greetings Everyone,

On behalf of The Black Student Business Caucus, I would like to formally invite your students to our meeting next Tuesday at 6 pm. Macy's College Relations Manager will be hosting a presentation regarding available opportunities with the company. I would encourage all of you to attend especially if you are looking for an internship or full time job after graduation. (I've already had two interviews!!) Please advise them to bring their resume if they are interested. We will have refreshments and light snacks available as well. If you could forward this message to any interested students it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

WHEN: TUESDAY, FEB 7, 2012 @ 6PM
WHERE: BAKER MULTICULTURAL CENTER
WHO: MACY'S COLLEGE RELATIONS MANAGER

--

Charae Parks
Senior, Ohio University

________
V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America