[Ouretail] FW: Spring Graduation Application

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 6 14:07:10 EDT 2012

How exciting for many of you... the Ohio University Graduate Application 'portal' is now available. (see below) The deadline is April 17 (for June degree conferral).

:)
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image002.png at 01CD13FE.8EFF7660]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.

Good morning,

I am pleased to announce that the spring graduation application is now open. We have already received several this morning. An email is being sent to all graduate students regardless of hours earned, all osteopathic students regardless of hours earned, all bachelor degree seeking students with 170 hours or more, and to all associate degree seeking students with 70 hours or more.

I have attached a copy of the document that is being sent to students that may help you should you receive questions. The application will remain available through April 17, 2012. We will try our best to adhere to that deadline.

Thank you all for your patience as I know you have been receiving questions about the application.

Have a great weekend!

Brenda Cox
Assistant Registrar for Academic Records
Ohio University
115G Chubb Hall
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4192