[Ouretail] FW: MITs needed for abercrombie home office

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 2 16:13:36 EDT 2011

RFPD students (graduating students and graduates) -- send your resume if interested...

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880