[Ouretail] FW: Summer Internship

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 30 07:56:43 EDT 2011

RFPD students..
here is a great opportunity for a summer internship!
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880