[Ouretail] Examining Gender of Retail Leaders and Job Satisfaction

Thornburgh, Allison at121510 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:43:08 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

My name is Allison Thornburgh and I am currently a graduate student doing research examining gender of retail leaders and job satisfaction. I am looking for volunteers who are 18 years of age and who have been leaders in the retail industry, meaning you have supervised at least one other person.

The survey will be completely confidential and will take less than 10 minutes to complete. If you are interested in participating please email me your address so I can mail a survey with a stamped return envelope, or if you are on Ohio University Athens Campus, we can arrange a meeting time and place to give the survey and return envelope.

Thank you,
Allison Thornburgh