[Ouretail] FW: RFPD 499 internship opportunity

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 29 12:26:32 EST 2011

All - check out the opporutnity for spring quarter interns with Tween brands...

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880