[Ouretail] Retail Day on Feb 1 & 2

Kwak, Lynn kwak at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 26 12:43:57 EST 2011

Hi all,

We invite you for Retail Day on Feb. 1 (Tu) and 2 (Wed). The event is held by the Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product program and sponsored by Kohl's this year.

When:

February 1 (Tuesday)

            4:00 - 6:00 PM (approx.): Abercrombie & Fitch

February 2 (Wednesday)

            9:30 - 11:00 AM (approx.): Kohl's

Kevin Ashcraft, Store Manager, OU Campus Manager
Kathy Schottelkotte, District Manager
Jason McAtee, District Manager

Where: Baker Center room 231

What: Presentations contain store presentations, visual merchandising topic and assortment planning etc.

**Food will be provided for both days (generous contribution by Kohl's).

We will send out another email with updated details for the Tuesday event. We look forward to seeing you there!