[Ouretail] FW: MIT opportunity at Finishline!

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 3 21:42:50 EST 2011

hi All,
Recent alum Lindsay Neal is an MIT at Finishline in Tuttle Mall, Columbus. Please see info below about applying :-)
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880