[Ouretail] FW: Kent State Fashion School's Study Away Summer Programs: NYC to Paris

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 19 08:43:25 EST 2011

Information about Kent State Study opporutnities for SUMMER. (below and attached).
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880