[Ouretail] Internship with "Tween Brands: Justice Division

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 14 17:00:15 EST 2011

Hi All,
Please see the fantastic note below – kudos to Carla Latona, the current intern, for paving the way for more opportunities for Ohio U RFPD students!

Interested and eligible students can contact Lileah Porter [mailto:LPorter at tweenbrands.com] directly.  I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who pursues this contact, just so I can stay in the loop.

All the best,

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284

paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:e-mailname at ohio.edu>
www.cehs.ohio.edu<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:image001.png at 01CBCC68.A66AE700]
The best student-centered learning experience in America.