[Ouretail] FW: Nordstrom employment opportunities including internships

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 19 06:54:24 EDT 2011

RFPD students....
see opportunities at Nordstrom, below:

________________________________
From: Purcell, Tracy L [Tracy.L.Purcell at nordstrom.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:21 PM

Cc: Paulins, Ann

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to pass along that we are currently hiring part-time, full-time and internships. If you know of anyone who would be interested please send them to Nordstrom.com (all the way at the bottom), click on careers. The job posting numbers are 37417 and 039048. Or they can also contact Tracy Purcell. My last day in Easton will be the 29th of  April . (then transferring to Washington) So I am hoping to find some great talent as soon as possible.

“The only difference between style and fashion is quality” Giorgione Armani

Tracy Purcell

BP\Active Assistant Manager

Nordstrom Easton Town Center

(614)416-7111 Ex. 1570

______
V. Ann Paulins
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880