[Ouretail] FW: American Greetings Recruiting at Ohio University

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 30 07:23:38 EDT 2010

Please note the American Greetings opportunity!

Subject: American Greetings Recruiting at Ohio University

AG will be at the career fair next Wednesday and we are scheduled to interview students the following day for Merchant Analyst and Product Development Analyst roles - direct hires for December 2010 and June 2011 graduates.  We're interested in marketing, retail merchandising, journalism and communication majors.  We are seeking individuals with strong analytical, collaboration and demonstrated leadership skills.

.

Please let me know of your interest in this entry level opportunity so that I can advocate your candidacy!

Dr. P

Chris Mahon
Corporate Recruiter

Their website is: