[Ouretail] FW: Hi Dr. Paulins!

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 17 15:44:24 EDT 2010

Hello All,
See the email below about opportunities in NYC!

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880