[Ouretail] NYC job open!

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 10 15:51:17 EDT 2010

Hi OU Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development listserv subscribers...

Kailey Cummings, a recent grad of our program has been working with Nicole at Samara Jewelry in NYC. Kaily has a new job at Macy's so her previous position is open - it is Assistant Merchandiser at Samara.

Kailey has indicated to me that she has had a great experience in this positioni.

The information about the job is...
Here is the link with a little more information about Miriam Haskell and Samara - http://www.miriamhaskell.com/

Kailey says, "If you know of anyone who might be interested or has any questions, please have them contact me" at kailey.cummings at gmail.com<mailto:kailey.cummings at gmail.com>.

:)
Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880