[Ouretail] FW: Seasonal Hiring for COACH

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 27 23:45:24 EDT 2010

FYI:
From: Gretchen Bioty [gbioty at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:39 PM
To: Paulins, Ann
Subject: Seasonal Hiring for COACH

Hi Dr. Paulins,

Coach is hiring for seasonal help this holiday season and I was wondering if you could forward this to the listserv for me? I now manage at our flagship store on Michigan Ave in Chicago, but my previous store in Columbus, Easton Town Center, is looking for qualified candidates to help out. If anyone is interested they can contact the Store Manager, Jodi Beth Vermaaten, at 614.476.6076. Or if anyone would like to contact me, I can forward their information to the store. Thank you so much!

Gretchen Bioty
gbioty at gmail.com