[Ouretail] FW: Internship opportunity for current ohio Universtiy students at Tween Brands-New Albany Ohio

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 12 12:02:35 EST 2010

Check out this exciting internship opportunity with Tween Brands...

The Cut and Sew department is currently seeking an merchandising intern to help with purchase order management, vendor communications, sample tracking, and meeting preparation.
We are looking for a very enthusiastic, resourceful, efficient, and accurate addition to the cut and sew team!
We would like the paid internship to begin once the student had graduated, preferable soon after Thanksgiving, spanning for about three months.

The cut and sew department is the largest most fashion forward department at Justice.  The opportunity to intern in this fast pace environment will absolutely give our intern a leg up as she or he begins their career in the retail industry.

Please send me your resume and state your interest.  I'll forward it on to our alumni at Justice/Tween Brands.  Both seniors, and soon-to-be or recent grads, are encouraged to apply.

Dr. P

V. Ann Paulins
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701
ph: 740.593.2880