[Ouretail] Thread Magazine Model Call

Andrea Teggart andreateggart at gmail.com
Wed May 5 11:00:04 EDT 2010

Hi everyone-
Thanks to everyone who checked out Thread Magazine online! I wanted to let
you know that Thread will be having a *model casting call TODAY outside in
Scripps Amphitheater from 3:30-6:30.* We need male and female models of all
shapes and sizes and photo shoots will begin next week for our second
issue! You can stop by anytime between those hours and it'll only take about
10 minutes!

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions, or e-mail Thread's Creative
Director, Amanda Vogt at amanda.vogt at yahoo.com
Thanks so much and make sure to check out www.outhreadmag.com  :)
--
Andrea Teggart

E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Public Relations Executive Vice-Chair, University Program Council
www.ohio.edu/upc
Public Relations Director, Thread Magazine
www.outhreadmag.com

andreateggart at gmail.com
419.308.3404