[Ouretail] UPDATE & Details Re: Precious Formals interview opportunity

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 4 08:11:50 EST 2010

Hi Retail Merchandising Students:

Amber Owen Daly will be on campus on SATURDAY March 6 to share information
about Precious Formals' internship opportunities.

She will be in the Grover Center 3rd Floor area between the Gallery and the
Faculty Offices.

>From 9-11 am, Saturday March 6 she will be available for general
information/discussion. Any of you who are planning and internship in the
near future -- as well as those of you who are simply thinking about
internship alternatives for future years are encouraged to stop by and meet
Amber.

Amber will set up interviews for the afternoon of March 6.

It is great that a number of you have already contacted Amber. You may
still submit resumes to her via email.  You don't need to have contacted
Amber to participate in Saturday's event, however. Bring your resume, stop
by and meet her, and take advantage of this networking and learning
opportunity!!!

Dr. P

--On Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:05 AM -0500 Ann Paulins <paulins at ohio.edu>

paulins at ohio.edu