[Ouretail] paid internship NYC - immediate availability

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 14 07:55:34 EDT 2010

Hello Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development students...

I have just learned of an exciting PAID internship experience in NYC...
immediate availability!

The contact person is Robert Ebert, who is an Ohio University alum and a
long-time member of our Advisory Board.  His email is rerebert at gmail.com

Here is the information:

The internship is with The NES Group, 20 West 33rd Street, New York, NY
10001.

The NES Group, a designer, manufacturer and distributor of sterling silver,
stainless steel and fashion jewelry is seeking an intern for fast paced New
York based company. Tasks include data processing, preparing and displaying
jewelry, sorting and organizing stock items, general clerical work.  Must
be comfortable in excel and with computers in general. A self-starter,
motivated to learn will take a lot away from this job.

We would like to hire as soon as possible for this paid internship.

V. Ann Paulins
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences Education
Professor, Retail Merchandising & Fashion Product Development
Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

Phone: 740.593.2880