[Ouretail] Internship with Grace Hats (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 11 20:56:31 EST 2010

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:42 AM -0500
From: "Lisa A. Hoshower" <lh144301 at ohio.edu>
To: Paulins at ohiou.edu
Subject: Internship with Grace Hats

Hi Dr. Paulins,

Could you please forward this through the listserv for me?

Thanks!
Lisa Hoshower

To all interested students looking for a 399 or 499 internship:

Grace Hats NY is looking for part time or full time interns!

Grace Hats is an accessory wholesaler who works with many prestigious
clients including Anthropologie,  Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale?s, and
many others!  They are a growing Japanese company based out  of midtown
Manhattan. Check them out at www.gracehats.com!

This is a great little company that I did my internship with last winter
quarter and it was a fantastic  experience!  It is a great opportunity to
meet face to face with the buyers of many companies in fashion  forward
apparel.   This is an unpaid internship, but they provide free daily lunch
of your choice.  I?d be  happy to answer any questions anyone may have via
facebook or email (lh144301 at ohio.edu) or they  may feel free to contact
Grace Hats directly.

If interested please email resume and dates of availability to:

Rachel Kovalsky
Grace Hats NY
Senior Account Executive
269 West 39th Street Ste #7