[Ouretail] Precious Formals (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 25 06:52:47 EST 2010

Update...

For students considering PF as an internship site, please seek students who
have completed the internship in specific quarters to better understand the
tasks and workloads; they are significantly different in the Winter from
the summer and fall. So -- you are encouraged to gather this information :-)

Dr. P

--On Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:36 AM -0500 Ann Paulins

paulins at ohio.edu