[Ouretail] CEJON INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE THIS WINTER QUARTER!

Lisa Kirk lisakirk27 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 09:46:35 EDT 2010

Attention Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development Majors:

I am unable to complete the Design Internship with Cejon Accessories THIS
winter quarter. However, I am looking for a replacement who is interested
and qualified! The dates would be Dec 1st 2010 to March 26th 2011 (give or
take a few days) giving you a total of 4 months in New York City. It's an
amazing opportunity and I really want to help Molly Doyle find a great
intern to replace me. Please PLEASE let me know as soon as possible if you
or anyone you know would be interested. Thanks so much!

--
Lisa Marie Kirk
85 N. Court St. Apt #401B
lisakirk27 at gmail.com