[Ouretail] Interns (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:59:23 EDT 2010

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:32 PM -0400
From: Pat Vogt <pvogt at obleness.org>
To: paulins at ohio.edu
Subject: Interns

Hello Ann-

It is that time again to remind the students that we would love to have an
intern at Weatherby's Gift Shop at O'Bleness Memorial Hospital.

We may not be a big operation but they will get a little taste of all
aspects of running a small shop.

Thanks Ann.

Pat

Pat Vogt
Gift Shop and Donor Relations Manager
O'Bleness Memorial Hospital
Weatherby's Gift Shop

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or
CONFIDENTIAL information, including CONFIDENTIAL MEDICAL RECORDS OR
INFORMATION, and may be read or used only by the intended recipient.  If
you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments,
please be advised that you have received the same in error and that any
use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately destroy it and all attachments and
notify the sender (by phone or reply email) and the O'Bleness Memorial
Hospital Security Officer (740/592-9380 or security at obleness.org). Thank
you.

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor