[Ouretail] Professional Retail Leaders--now RECRUITING!

Semenczuk, Annie as113906 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 15 15:14:10 EDT 2010

Attention all Retail students!

Professional Retail Leaders is a small organization whose primary objective is to act as a liaison between students, faculty and visiting companies.  Throughout the year we have held information sessions for underclassmen, helped with the All Retail Day and established relationships with retail companies and many other exciting things!  We are seeking energetic leaders  to join our organization for the 2010-2011 school year!

Requirements:
*A junior or senior Fall 2010
*A Retail Merchandising major
*3.2 GPA
*Copy of your DARS
*Resume

Please don't miss out on this opportunity to get involved!  You can forward all documents, questions and concerns to as113906 at ohio.edu.

In addition to your resume and DARS we will be holding an informal meet and greet session to hear your ideas and get to know you before the final decisions.

DUE DATE IS MAY 1st 2010

We look forward to hearing from you all!

Annie Semenczuk