[Ouretail] MIT positions available at the abercombie and fitch home office (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:17:55 EDT 2010

Entry level opportunities...

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:06 PM +0000
From: bethany1777 at gmail.com
To: paulins at ohio.edu
Subject: MIT positions available at the abercombie and fitch home office

Hello Dr Paulins
Its Bethany Jones I just wanted to get back in touch with you because we
have had great success hiring from the retail program at the abercrombie
and fitch home office. Its that time of year again we are looking for full
time MIT candidates for our visual stores. I would greatly appreciate if
you could again spread the word we are hiring. Interested students can
email me a cover letter and resume and any questions to bj552603 at ohio.edu
Thank you so much
Bethany Jones

V. Ann Paulins