[Ouretail] J.Crew at OU (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 20 08:41:04 EDT 2009

FYI...

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Monday, October 19, 2009 3:12 PM -0400
From: "J.Crew 568 Easton Town Center" <Store.568 at JCrew.Com>
To: paulins at ohio.edu
Subject: J.Crew at OU

  My name is Ashley Hollenbaugh; I am the HR manager for J.Crew
at Easton Town Center in Columbus, Ohio. In the past I have partnered with
you in order to spread the word about our recruiting efforts at the OU
campus and I am hoping that you could help me out again this year. I am
attaching an email that I hope that you can send out to your students to
let then know when we will be on Campus. Looking forward to being on campus
this week, please let me know if you are able to send this out.

Thank you in advance,

Ashley Hollenbaugh

J.Crew #568 Easton Town Center

3930 Easton Square Place East

Columbus, Ohio 43219

Tel 614-428-5990

Fax 614-428-7501

store568 at jcrew.com

privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, copying or
disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any
attachments. Thank you.

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences