[Ouretail] A Job You Might Be Interested In

Ann Paulins clientserv at jobtarget.com
Sat Oct 17 15:00:55 EDT 2009

Your friend/colleague (Ann Paulins) thought you might be interested in this job.

This is posted on the American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences career web page. I'm sharing it fyi...

To view this job opportunity, click the link below and you will be sent to American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences (AAFCS) where you can apply if you are interested.

Position:  ASSISTANT BUYERS
Employer:
Location: Maryland, United States

Forman Mills is one of the fastest growing off-price family apparel chains. We currently have 27 big box stores in 7 markets. Our growth plans over the next 3-5 years are extensive, offering opportunities for anyone looking for personal success and career growth.<br />We are looking for energetic, outgoing, self-motivated, analytical individuals with a passion for merchandising and an eye for fash...

Link to Full Job:
http://www.jobtarget.com/link.cfm?c=k4sPXt8MwN4p