[Ouretail] Job opportunities at Abercrombie and Fitch (fwd)

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 16 15:35:04 EDT 2009

FYI...

Hi Dr. Paulins
     This is Bethany Jones I have contacted you before about job
opportunities here at the home office of Abercrombie and Fitch.  The last
time I contacted you I had a great response and ended up hiring an amazing
manager.  I was hoping you could let your students who have just graduated
or going to soon know we are hiring.        The position is in our visual
stores, as an MIT, manager in training.  It is a great way to gain
knowledge in the fashion industry with opportunities to advance in the
company.    For more information Email me a copy of a resume, cover letter,
and any questions you may have at  Bj552603 at ohio.edu

Thank you so much for your time!
Bethany Jones
Sent from my iPhone