[Ouretail] possible elective: Women and Leadership workshop class

Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Wed Jun 3 07:51:23 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone --- I'm sure that you are all looking forward to summer! All
the best to each of you for a productive and pleasant one.

I am writing because I am offering a course in a workshop format during the
"break" between finals week and the first summer session.  It is "Women and
Leadership" -- which is a T3 course, but would also be a great elective for
some of you who may be looking for interesting, meaningful elective hours.
The class is open, and if you have senior status you can simply register on
the web.  Even though retail merchandising students take HCRM480 for the
required capstone, which is a T3 class, it is ok with Ohio University
'policy' to earn credit for more than one T3 class.

If you have any questions or are interested in this, please feel free to
contact me.

Dr. P

Details:
T3 472C WOMEN & LEADERSHIP 55500 ,4 credit hours, call 55500
The class will meet from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm from Monday 6/15/09 through
Saturday 6/20/09

V. Ann Paulins
Director and Professor
School of Human and Consumer Sciences