[Ouretail] Group Advising

xuy at ohio.edu xuy at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 14 16:57:43 EDT 2008

Hello, Everyone,

How are you? Hope the quarter is going well for you.

It is advising time again. This quarter, the Retail Merchandising program
plans to have the following group advising sessions

RM majors:  5-6pm Oct. 21, Grover W320
Pre-majors: 5-6pm Oct. 23, Grover W320

During the advising session, we will share information on course offerings,
course sequence, prerequisites for certain courses (such as internship),
graduation requirement, etc.  Frequently asked questions also will be
answered.  You will get your DARS then and work on your course plan for
next quarter.

We encourage you to attend the group advising if your schedule will allow.
However, we will be happy to meet with you all individually if your
schedule will not allow you to come for group advising or your situation
needs a one-on-one individual meeting.

We are looking forward to seeing you on the advising sessions.

Dr. Xu