[Ouretail] NYC position

(Viginia) Ann Paulins paulins at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 16 23:31:22 EST 2008

RM folks,
Robert Ebert is an Ohio U alum and good friend of the retail program. He
owns a jewelry company (Samara) in NYC and is inquiring about candidates
for a market rep position with a friend's company.  If you are a graduate
or are graduating in fall 2008 - and are interested - I suggest you contact
Robert at
Robert Ebert <rebert at mwsamara.com>

Also - please contact Robert for more information; this is all I know :-)

His note:
Hi Ann!  I hope you are well!  A friend of mine, also in the jewelry
business has a job opening for an assistant market rep as soon as she can
hire.  Do you have any graduating students that might be interested right
away and want to live here?

Thank you,

Robert

V. Ann Paulins