[Ounphc] NPHC Minutes and Fall 2016 Greek Calendar

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 13 13:40:59 EDT 2016

Good Afternoon all,

Hope everyone had a festive weekend! Attached are the minutes and calendar from our last meeting. Please let me know if there's any dates I missed.

Also be on a look out for the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

Have a great day!

Paricia Benson

Ohio University 16'
Major: Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product Development
Minor: Marketing
National Pan-Hellenic Council: Internal Affairs
University Libraries: Learning Commons Reference Assistant
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated, Delta Phi Chapter