[Ounphc] NPHC GB Meeting Today

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:53:20 EST 2016

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great first day of classes! Attached is the agenda for today's meeting so please make time to review it before we meet. This will be a very productive semester for NPHC so please come ready with any ideas and input. We also have some election and bylaws voting so please make sure we are in quorum. The meeting will take place in Baker 239 PROMPTLY at 6pm but because we have a lot to cover please come earlier if possible so we can get everyone out at a reasonable time. PIZZA will also be served!

See everyone soon and make your first day count! :-)

Paricia Benson

Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product Development
Minor: Marketing
National Pan-Hellenic Council: Internal Affairs
University Libraries: Learning Commons Reference Assistant
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor