[Ounphc] GB MEETING SUNDAY (TOMORROW)!

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 9 15:18:31 EDT 2016

Hey GB,

Thank you to everyone's participation in NPHC week and remember the last event is tomorrow Trash for Cash. We will meet at Palmer Place at noon and please wear the old NPHC T-shirts or nalia if you don't have that.

In other news, we will be having a Town Hall meeting tomorrow as well to discuss recent events regarding Greek Week. Although this is an impromptu meeting we are still requesting that quorum is met so all org's voices are present. An agenda will be sent shortly. This meeting will take place tomorrow at 4pm in Baker 230.

Happy Festing! [&#X1f60a]

Paricia Benson

Ohio University 16'
Major: Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product Development
Minor: Marketing
National Pan-Hellenic Council: Internal Affairs
University Libraries: Learning Commons Reference Assistant
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated, Delta Phi Chapter